Why Game Localization?
- 3 million gamers across the globe.
- $137.9 billion will be spent on games in 2018.
- 3% increase, over last year, in game revenue is estimated in 2018.
- 75% of international consumers are expected to purchase your games, if presented in their own language.*
Why Game Localization into Arabic?
- The gaming sector in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region is growing faster
than the global average, outpacing Russia, China, and even South Korea, and is set to
triple in size to US$4.4 billion by 2022.
- In total, Arabic speaking countries have a collective GDP of $2.851 trillion.
- The Middle Eastern gaming industry is likely worth somewhere between $1 billion and
$2.6 billion in terms of revenue across software and hardware.
- 75% of international consumers are expected to purchase your games, if presented in
their own language, and Arabic speaking users are no exception.
Get in the Game and Choose Localization.
The ever-growing Game Market is getting more competitive than ever. While the industry players are sparing no efforts to reach out wider audience and attract more gamers, Game Localization is the winning card that can put you ahead of the game.